A technique that uses synthetic eyelashes, applied to each individual natural lash. The look created can be anywhere from “so natural you’ll fool your eye doctor” to “Bambi, Barbie, drama lashes” using a range of thicknesses, lengths and curvatures. The synthetic lashes are applied with no natural lashes stuck together to ensure the natural lashes health.
Initial Eyelash Set $300
We will work together to create your perfect look. This process will take 2.5-3 hours.
Eyelash Fill $90
This process is meant to maintain your Eyelash Extensions.
3 Series $255 | 5% Off - (85 dollars per appointment)
6 Series $486 | 10% Off - (81 dollars per appointment)
12 Series $912 | 16% Off- (76 dollars per appointment)
These tips are provided to help you maintain the longevity of your eyelash extensions:
- Avoid rubbing or pulling at your lash extensions
- OILS are to be avoided near the lash area at all costs. Oils react with the lash extension glue and will greatly increase the eyelash extensions shedding.
- If you decide to put mascara on the lashes make sure to use an oil free mascara, I carry some in stock if needed. With lash extensions there will be no need for mascara except for the occasional touch up right before the next fill.
- Cleaning the lash line is important, it helps maintain the natural health of the natural lashes.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first two hours after lash application
For more information on the technique I use, please follow this link.